Monday, October 8, 2012

Heat vs Hawks

How did you feel when you saw the Miami Heat players step onto the court on Sunday? Not a big game, just an exhibition, but it was fun to watch them back at it again.

I was impressed by LeBron  James' determination. He has been an ongoing force. He played last season, didn't miss that many games. Played the complete playoffs and finals, played in the Olympics, and now playing preseason games. He is not taking a break, he knows his game comes from determination and practice. I like to see that, I like him showing the world and he is not satisfied with one ring. After-all, he is the best player in the world!

I really liked Ray Allen in a Miami Heat uniform! His consistency will improve our three-point game and we can use his experience on our team. I am happy he is part of the Heat; we will treat him better than the Celtics. We will treat him with respect!

Who else noticed Dexter Pittman's transformation?! He looked a little reckless last year, maybe even a little clumsy, but yesterday he looked leaner and his game was a little tighter. His skills will improve with time, but he does show progress!

Well, our season will start on October 30th. We will face the Celtics and I believe we will defeat them. We are hungry, we tasted a championship and we want more! Good luck to the Miami Heat and a big shout out to all my Miami Heat fans who follow me on Twitter: @iamTeamHEAT

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment