Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chicago Bulls defeat Miami Heat

The Chicago Bulls came out on top in the first game of the series vs the Miami Heat. The Bulls played without Deng, Hinrich, and Rose was court side with a suit on. 

The Heat had a tough time on offense and couldn't get on a consistent rhythm. LeBron James got most of his points in the second half; while Dwyane Wade had his troubles in the second half. 

However, this is only one game of a possible seven, so as a Miami Heat fan, you should not worry. Miami will come back, on fire, and defeat the Bulls in the series. 

I will leave you with questions: is rest sometimes not good if rested too long? Do we expect too much from the Miami Heat? Should we, as fans, accept the fact that our team can lose? You tell me! 

2 comments:

  1. I think the rest the Heat had was a HUGE factor, these athletes are used to playing every other day so I do believe the rest made them rusty.

    I hate losing and when Heat fans deal with a loss its a buzz-kill (we are spoiled). I swear, they lost and I was SO upset, so yes, we expect a lot out of them. But, I think at the same time the game 1 loss (for them) will motivate them more. Heat fans need to understand we aren't going to win every game, it feels good being the best, but everyone has an off game. I am definitely not worried about it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100% and after tonight's performance, as Heat fans, we have to be ecstatic to know what our team is capable of. After a loss at home, we bounce back and set NBA playoffs record for biggest win. I, however, have to agree with you. We are too accustomed to the Miami Heat winning, as fans, like you said, we have to accept the fact that they will lose at times. We have to stick by our team! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete